Razor’s Acceptable Use Policy for Razor ERP Software-as-a-Service
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines unacceptable use of Razor Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), which interact with, or access, the Internet (the “Services”). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Razor provides the Services to you.
Razor may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the Razor website at the current URL. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the Razor website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to email@example.com
The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in Razor’s reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- violating any law of, or committing conduct that is tortuous or unlawful in, any applicable jurisdiction;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
- advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
- accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, performing, disclosing, storing, or executing any content a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
- obtaining unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
- interfering with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
- introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses;
- holding Razor or its affiliates up to public scorn or ridicule; and/or
- reselling Razor’s services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without Razor’s prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with Razor.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.